Saturday, February 26, 2011

A scary experience on February 26, 2011

It started with Fiona and I heard a knock at our front door. So we opened the door. There was this darked skin guy. He told me he saw the poster regarding about our missing dog. So we went to have a look outside the gate but very quickly we knew that was not our dog. She had long ears very white and Crystle doesn't. When we tried to have a closer look the dog like went disappeard.

Fiona suggested that I go with her to continue looking for the dog. So I agreed. We parked our car somewhere in town. I forgot where the parking lot was and we went in search for our Crystle. We went into a building through the back door. The door was very hugh but it was still opened so we went in there to the other side of the road. From there we try looking for Crystle everywhere. Not long after that the sky was getting dark and I wanted to go home already. Oh no.. we forgot where we parked the car. We started to get a bit worried but Fiona said it was okay mom, why not we just go the other way there as there maybe a short cut to the place where our car was. I agreed and we started to walk on the wet road. Looked like it was just after a heavy fall that was why the road looked muddy and wet.

As we stepped on the stones to avoid our feet from getting wet, suddenly Fiona stepped into something that made her fell and she was in pool of muddy water. The pool was like dragging her deeper in the pool and she struggled, then she managed to hold on to the stairs nearby and she tried getting out. We were really scared. I told her to hang on just right there as I continue to ask for help. Poor Fiona, she was feeling so cold and scared.

I quickly ran back to the big hugh door we went in before but oh no, the sky was getting much darker. I used my hand phone light to brighten the place up and started knocking at the locked door. I screamed as loud as I could for help. Then someone came and opened the door for me. I was very nervous and panicked but the old woman who opened the door for me showed me the other way out so that I could ask someone to help Fiona. Fiona mms me the place where she was trapped. The water was rising and this made me even more panicked. Fiona, please wait a little longer. I tried to call her back but there was no signal. The line went dead.

Suddenly I saw one of my cousins who were staying at Meru Heights and I told her about how we were lost and Fiona still waiting for me out there feeling cold and scared. She guided me back to the place and I tried to look for her but I couldn't find Fiona. I ran and ran and it was a very long road. I continued to search for her but in vain. My tears wet my cheeks and as I ran I was thinking why all this happened to me. First Crystle went missing and now I do not know where I was heading to.

Then, I opened my eyes and it was just a dream. I was so glad all those were not real and I
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever
1 Chronicles 16:34

Cry out, "Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise."
1 Chronicles 16:35

1 comments :

Fiona said...

That was one very scary dream. I dreamt of Crystle too for the past two nights. Don't really remember how the dream was like but it was also about searching. The only difference between my dream and your dream was that I found Crystle. Hahaha!!!

Post a Comment