Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is Breakfast important in our daily lives? How to have a healthy breakfast?

Today is a rainy day. The weather is so cold that I feel like sleeping for longer hours but I remember oversleeping yesterday and when I thought of it twice I better get up and do some of my usual routine. Had some baked beans and chicken ham for breakfast today. Sorry I did not take any pictures of my breakfast today as I was so hungry that I forgot to snap a picture of it.

Breakfast: Is it important in our daily lives?

1. Eat breakfast every day! this is so important because it gets your metabolism up and running.

2. Try choosing a combo of carbohydrates and protein to keep you full until lunch.

3. Try choosing a combo of carbohydrates and protein to keep you full until lunch.

4. Stay away from sugary cereals, donuts, and muffins. the last thing you need is a bunch of sugar to start off your day. this will leave you hungry for more in an hour or two.

Tips:

Some good breakfasts are:
  • Cereal with milk.
  • Eggs with spinach.
  • Breakfast shake (fruit and milk).
  • Oatmeal with blueberries.
  • Whole grain bread with peanut butter.
  • Turkey bacon and an English muffin.
Read more: http://www.wikihow.com/

Credits/source taken from: http://www.wikihow.com/


0 comments :

Post a Comment