Breakfast: Is it important in our daily lives?
1. Eat breakfast every day! this is so important because it gets your metabolism up and running.
2. Try choosing a combo of carbohydrates and protein to keep you full until lunch.
3. Try choosing a combo of carbohydrates and protein to keep you full until lunch.
4. Stay away from sugary cereals, donuts, and muffins. the last thing you need is a bunch of sugar to start off your day. this will leave you hungry for more in an hour or two.
Some good breakfasts are:
- Cereal with milk.
- Eggs with spinach.
- Breakfast shake (fruit and milk).
- Oatmeal with blueberries.
- Whole grain bread with peanut butter.
- Turkey bacon and an English muffin.
Credits/source taken from: http://www.wikihow.com/