Saturday, March 5, 2011

Seafood Kolo Mee for lunch at Level 1, Green Heights Mall, Kuching on March 5, 2011 - Kuching Kolo Mee Recipe

Rainy day at 5.37pm

Woke up not very early this morning around 8 something. Had noodles in the morning with plain water. Then my housemate said why not go to the newly opened Yamisu Tea House to enjoy a light meal for lunch, located at The Pan Tree food court on Level 1, Green Heights Mall. The stall is located at the corner. Reached there around noon but there was not so much choice and I did not want to have dim sum for lunch so I went and hunt for other food and I found this:

The place where I had lunch just now




Wifi is available at this place too but I did not bring my laptop. It is still in the West.


Seafood Kolo mee set at RM5.00

My food came in a while after ordering and I thought it was cheap but wait a minute the noodle tasted salty. Very salty indeed. Since I do not want to waste the food I asked the girl there whether they can help me do something with the noodles so that it would taste better. Was glad that she agreed to add in some soup and the noodles really tasted much better and I finished everything. Will be going there again another day as the price of the noodles set including a bowl of soup was on RM5.00 - consider cheap -



the soup


soya sauce kolo mee

Do click here for Kuching Kolo Mee recipe:
recipe source: http://gregwee.blogspot.com/

I did not order any drinks so I had some plain water when we entered the car and we were on the way to buying Elsa and Elly's stuff.

Elsa and Elly's bowls and leash & collar in the next post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment