Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What to eat on March 2, 2011 - Seafood kolo mee for breakfast - economy rice for lunch & mango as dessert


Too dry and it looks like a something square

Seafood kolo mee for breakfast - Was feeling lazy to go swimming so Emily and Constance tapao kolo mee for me. They know I like to eat seafood so they tapao seafood one for me. Got two prawns and some fish balls. The prawns not so fresh already. Maybe the next time I should have it just plain without any fishballs or prawns. Would have tasted nicer then.


Before I poured on a plate - Looks so crowed right! Hope the dishes taste good.

Then at around 12 noon I had this economy rice tapao from a shop not very far away from home.


The rice is on the plate already. It costs RM5.00 for three dishes - and next one to go is the mango - RM4.80 for a mango. The funny thing is before I regrigerate the mango, it tasted so sweet but after that...


The mango was so sour and I can't figure out what went wrong. Could it be the taste changed when it is cold? Have to investigate about it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment