Friday, August 26, 2011

Lunch at Yamishu Tea House and Excel Brewers Yeast with Garlic vitamins for the Elles


Had "Nasi Goreng Kampung" at Yamishu Tea House just now. I'm not sure if you notice most of the time I have my lunch will be Fridays as this is the day that I really can't figure out where to eat. At that time the mouse back at home is home alone and it must be feeling happy and relieved that there was no one to monitor it or them of what they were up to. Will try to set another trap for the mouse again. Hope it really works this time.

After lunch I went to Pets Passion to get a bottle of Excel 8-1 Brewers Yeast with Garlic for Elsa and Elly. It stated that each bottle contains 1000 chewable tab.

8in1 Excel Brewers Yeast with Garlic – Each bottle contains tasty 1000 Chewables tablets. Time being Elly's is not recovered yet. She is still suffering from fungal skin infection. She already visited the vet. 2 times for the same problem and I hope she is now on the road to recovery. From what I understand is, fungal infections are usually much more difficult to cure as fungi are hard to be killed and it really takes some time to heal. Every day I will be asking Eunice "How is Elly, any improvement? Is she okay? Anymore scratching? I hope after consuming enough vitamins and hygiene well taken she will be alright again in no time.


Just look at the bottle. It's a big and this is one of the biggest vitamins bottles I've ever seen so far.

Front view - picture not clearly snapped maybe my hand was shivering when I took the pictures or either that my new phone not functioning properly.

All about Excel Brewers Yeast with Garlic

source: from the bottle

- Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat
- WITH OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
NATURAL SOURCE OF
B- COMPLEX VITAMINS - 1000 Tasty Chew Tabs

Excel Brewers Yeast with Garlic contains Omega 3 fatty acids to maintain healthy skin and coat.
- B-complex vitamins keep coat shiny and fustrous.
-Veterinarian recommended.

Directions: For dogs and cat. One table for each 10 pounds of body weight. May be given with other supplements inclucing multi vitamin and joint care supplements.

Ingredients:

Debittered Brewers Dried Yeast
Glycerin
Stearic Acid
Dehydrated Garlic
Safflower Oil
Fish Oil
Ferrous Carbonate
Zinc Oxide
Niacin
Manganese Sulfate
Riboflavin
Thiamine Hydrochloride
Copper Sulfate
Cobalt Carbonate
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
Biotin

Note: Keep this product out of reach of childrean and pets to avoind unintended consumption.

0 comments :

Post a Comment