Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lunch at Mitsu Tea House

Another tea house again for my lunch. This time we went to Mitsu Tea House which is located at

36 Ground Floor,
Lt. 5386, Block 16,
KCLD RH Plaza,
Lorong Lapangan Terbang 1
93350 Kuching.
Phone No: 082-571003

As we entered Mitsu, there were still many places so this is where I chose to eat after the food was ordered.


The antique tables and chairs reminded me of old times when I was still at child. The environment of the place was clean and quite nice.

I was glancing at the menu and as usual I would always ordered Cantonese Fried koay teow (Wat tan hor)


The koay teow lookes simple and the taste was okay. I would prefer the fried rice which my housemate ordered.


Fried rice - "Yeung Chow Fried Rice" or "Yangzhou Chao Fan"

Other than those two, we oalso ordered "siew mai" (forgot to take a picture of it)

Fried koay teow (Wat tan hor) - RM6.00
Fried Rice (Yeung Chow Fried Rice - RM6.00
Dumpling(siew mai) - RM4.50
Warm Water(2) - RM1.00

Grand Total: RM17.50


After paying the bill we went home and here I am still infront of the computer while waiting to work soon.

The story of the mouse continues:

Time being I did not see any sign of the mouse which gave me several surprises when it showed it looks to me before I went to bed. Two places I saw it:

1. I heard some noises came from the kitchen so I went behind and had a look of what was happening. Got a shock seeing the mouse crawling down the window grill and disappeared.

2. As I was going upstairs for bed time something happened again. This time the mouse was trying to get food from the small pail on the kitchen table where I usually prepare the ingredients for cooking. When it heard me going to the kitchen, it quickly went hiding through the gas hose. I couldn't really see it running away as it was fast and within split seconds it was nowhere to be seen. Now the time is 2.00 pm and I think it went somewhere to have a long nap before coming in the house again to scare me or it is hiding in a little dark corner some where in the kitchen or back room.

Maybe it's time for me to give the mouse a farewell party.

0 comments :

Post a Comment