Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pau for breakfast and mouse story continues

Sunday morning
Weather - sunny
Date: August 21, 2011 ( 26 days more to go)


Vegetable pau and red bean pau for breakfast

It's Sunday morning. Today the weather is quite sunny. Woke up quite early in the morning after receiving several sms. Had vegetable pau and red bean pau for breakfast. I do not know where I will be having lunch later as I'm feeling really quite full at the moment.

Mouse story continues:

Did not see any sign of the mouse this morning but when I wiped the computer table, I found some blood stain and rat feces of the mouse. It must have hurt itself a little while I was closing the sliding door the previous night.

In the evening I found a packet of mothballs which was said rats hate them. So I put the mothballs all over the front grill of the sliding door. Something happened later on. I'm having a nose block now and feeling giddy due to the smell. Before the rat ran away from the house I think I need to visit the doctor already.

Found and article How to Make Rat Poison - But I don't think I will make the poison because I am scared thinking "what if I really see the rat face to face? I will surely faint and get sick as I'm really afraid of rats."

How to Make Rat Poison source: http://www.wikihow.com/

0 comments :

Post a Comment