Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dim Sum at Causeway Bay2, Jalan Song

Morning, morning everyone! Last night I set my mind that I must wake up at 7.00 am. I managed to get up much earlier than that. Woke up at 6.45 am. On the heater and add in sugar to the bean soup in the slow cooker (did not take any pictures of the red bean + green bean soup). 20 minutes later I had my shower and we were ready to go out. Reached Causeway Bay2 at Jalan Song at 8.05am.

Location: Causeway Bay 2
G/F, Sublot 38, Bright Square 7691
Block 16,KCLD, Jalan Song,
93350 Kuching, Sarawak.

We sat at table No. 11. We finished ordering at 8.07.47


Table for 2


Fish porridge - Oops I think something was missing. The ginger - I forgot to ask them to add on some ginger to the porridge. I like the fine texture of the porridge.


Chilli padi with soya sauce to eat with the porridge.

My favourite is porridge so I ordered fish porridge and my housemates ordered as the pictures below.

3 types of dim sum and they were:


Bean curd roll


Siew mai


Charsiew pau


This was what I had this morning - Hong Kong style tea


We sat next to this table. Our table was table number 11.



I like the environment of the place It was like we were on vacation in a restaurant at a resort.


Waiting bay when there are many people coming.


Outside Causeway Bay2 - There is another Causeway at Crown Square in town.

Fish Porridge: RM5.80
Siew Mai: RM3.80
Beancurd Roll: RM3.80
Charsiew Pau: RM3.80
Tea & Coffee: RM3.30 + RM3.30
---------------------------------
Grand Total: RM23.80

After paying for the bill we went for a short ride to Hup Kee housing estate to see if there were any dogs around there as I love seeing dogs or cats. Reached home at 9.30 am. Now I am waiting for the laundry to be ready and will do a little bit of house chores later on.

Till my next post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment