Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dinner at U-Garden Crystal Grill & Steamboat

It's been quite sometime since I last update and I always tried to postpone updating until yesterday, after we had dinner on Ladies' Day (Every Wednesday) at U-Garden Crystal Grill & Steamboad. I told myself I must blog about it. It's my second time visiting there. When I first went there to have lunch, I thought I might come back to have my meal. I like the environment and the service at U-Garden. The staff were friendly and they provided fast and good service.

Here's some shots of the food that were taken yesterday:



The food waiting to go into tomyam soup or normal soup to be cooked. Can you notice there are also teddy bear face fish cake? Cute right?



I love seafood especially the prawns and crabs


Fruits - Watermelon is my favourite. I did not snap any of the ice-cream and drinks pictures.


There were so many types of appetizers but I only took two types. Will try the others on my next visit.


This is the first time I've ever used water to grill. It's a very unique healthy way of cooking. The meat is placed on a CRYSTAL TRANSPARENT BARBECUE PLATE which is able to stand on high temparatures.


While waiting for the soup to boil, I had some noodles and fried rice mix with fried chicken.



Soup is boiling - Ready to put all the stuff in it .


Sambal and chili sauce to eat along

We arrive U-Garden at about 5.45pm and went home at about 7.30pm - Since it was Ladies' Day I only need to pay RM28.90 @ 25%

U-GARDEN CRYSTAL GRILL & STEAMBOAT
Add: SL 8 & 9 Song Plaza,
Jalan Song, 93350 Kuching,
Sarawak.

Contact number: 013 8283881

Buffet: RM28.90 for an adult (25% of for senior citizen aged 60 and above) RM16.00 for child aged 4 - 9 years old
Every Monday - Friday:
5.30pm - 11.00pm

50% discount - birthday falls on that day.

Buffet: RM29.90 for an adult (25% of for senior citizen aged 60 and above) RM17.00 for child aged 4 - 9 years old.
Saturday - Sunday:
11.30am - 2.00pm
5.30pm - 11.00pm


Will be going back again for dinner on a Wednesday in November.

1 comments :

presto salad shooter said...

Halal tak?

Post a Comment