Friday, December 16, 2011

8 days CHINA SHANGHAI Tour - Day 01 Kuching/Singapore/Shanghai on December 6, 2011

The temperature in Shanghai, Suzhou, Wuxi, Hangzhou, Nanjing and Wuzhen area from December 6 - 12, 2011 was between -4°C to 10°C . We had to bring along Windbreaker or Jacket, Umberella or Rain Coat in case of changes in temperature or raining.

8D Jiangnan Tour: (December 6, 2011 - December 13, 2011)

8 Days CHINA SHANGHAI Tour - SHANGHAI/SUZHOU/NANJING/WUXI/HANGZHOU +
WUZHEN - Specially 1 Night at Wuzhen Water Village 4 Star Homestay - (Wuzhen Guest House/Wuzhen Minsu) (Each Guest House is run by a landlord together with his family who will take care of you and cook your breakfast)

DEPARTURE DATE: December 6, 2011 - A group of 14 of us assemble at Kuching International airport and departure for our exciting holiday with a pleasant flight to Singapore Changi International Airport by Silk Air. This was my first experienced flying in Silk Air and I like the seat and warm good service given by the crew of the flight. The flight was on time and we arrived Changi International Airport before 1 pm. Upon arrival, we had to wait for another flight by SIA to China Shanghai Pudong International Airport. At first I thought I would be bored as the flight will be at 5.30 pm. But then time really flies and we will be boarding soon. 20 minutes before departure, I realized one side of my sport shoes (Raebok) was opening into two parts like crocodile mouth. I got paniced did not know what to do but our local tour leader, Jennifer took me to Bata shop and there I managed to find a simple pair of shoes.


Above is the opening mouth shoe. Bought the shoes about three years ago. Hope it can be repaired again. Below was the pair I bought from Bata at the airport. SGD28.00 (Duty Free price) After converting was above RM70.00


The flight delayed for more than an hour and we had to change gate. Took us quite sometime to reach the other gate. We were given some light meal while waiting. The flight delayed for two hours. Departure time was 7.30pm. We reached China Shanghai Pudong International Airport five hours later and after everything was settled it was already after midnight. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the local tour guide there named Michael. I was feeling a bit cold as the temperature in Shanghai was below 10 degrees. Michael took us to Benjoy Hotel Jingqiao - Shanghai.

Taken some shots of the hotel. Wow I loved the environment. It was so cozy and I really hoped I do not have to wake up so early. Went to bed after 3 am. Woke up at 7.00 am (Hardly had enough sleep) After taking my shower we went for buffet breakfast 1st Floor of the hotel. The food was quite different from the ones we usually had in Malaysia hotel. There are a few varieties of green fresh veges., etc. Oops.. I did not take any pictures of what I had from the buffet breakfast.





Day 2 post will be up soon.

Day 2 - Shanghai/Suzhou

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

hi, may i know which travel agency did you join for this tour? looks really good.

Wern said...

Ming Ming Travel Agency

Post a Comment