Sunday, December 25, 2011

I am home for Christmas

Hello again, here I am posting another post. Although I have not been feeling well since this evening after dinner. I did not want to delay further as I might have many more posts waiting in line.

First, I would like to wish everyone a very Blessed Christmas.

I took the 9.35am flight home yesterday. The flight delayed a little but I was glad everything went smoothly and we arrived LCCT at 11.40am. On the way home we dropped by Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall. I did not buy anything from there and it was just window shopping for me.








Our lunch. Porridge of three types. Will order the three of them again during my next visit.

We reached home after dark. We had claypot rice before going home. Till another post. My nose is giving some problem to me again.

0 comments :

Post a Comment