Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More of Elsa and Elly before play time on January 7, 2012

One evening on January 7, 2012 that was a day before my flight. I caught Elsa and Elly had a little fight and did not want to miss taking one or two pictures of them. Before that, they tried hard to control themselves from showing me what they usually do in the evening before dinner time. They walked round the car park hoping I would give up following them. But they were a bit disappointed when I just continued to observe them. At some point of time both of them tried showing me that they were tired and wanted to doze off. I knew it was not their usual self so I just waited patiently and.. ahaa I managed to captured two pictures of them having a little friendly fight.



























0 comments :

Post a Comment