Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A special message to all mosquitoes!



This is the best picture I've ever received this month. I wonder how she drew and color it. She told me earlier on she drew with her hand on her hp but I am still cracking my head how she did it. She is so artistic. Forgot to ask her just now how long she took to draw that. Must be a creative person to be able to draw herself.

I hope she can draw more for me to make my day. Tonight, mosquitoes have been biting me non stop. They never grow tired of doing that. So much of my blood has sucked by them. Hope they are not the vampire mosquitoes that I feared most. From tomorrow, I will try to wear thicker clothing but will that help?

A special message to all the mosquitoes who had my blood in them and those who are going to bite me:

Hello to all the mosquitoes out there. Please stay away from me from now on. Let me tell you something which I've never done before. If you think of sucking my blood or just bite for fun, stop doing that. It is an offence to stay on my skin without asking me. Please do something good and all of you will lead a happier life.

1 comments :

Fiona said...

Haha! If only mosquitoes know how to read! I spent less than half an hour doing that. Quite challenging also. Will try to draw for you again today.

Post a Comment