Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reunion Lunch by myself

Having reunion lunch or dinner means eating together with family and friends? Today I came to understand one can have reunion lunch and dinner alone too. Since I've recovered from fever so I started cooking again. I was afraid that I do not know what to eat out side since many hawker food stalls and coffee shops have already closed for Chinese New Year. Maybe some of the shops are still open but with the warm weather outside 29 degrees, I prefer to stay at home.


This are the two dishes that I cooked thinking my other housemates will be home for meal but I received a call from both of them saying... " sorry we couldn't make it" and this means I will be having reunion lunch by myself. So three of us will be having reunion meal in separate places.

I am boiling some ginger chicken soup (a new recipe I created just now) for tea time. Hope the hot soup will help to get rid of the one year wind hidden in my stomach.

0 comments :

Post a Comment