Sunday, January 8, 2012

The two doggies and their new treat on December 30, 2011

Never thought Elsa and Elly would find their new treat a great challenge to them. They took quite a long time to finished chewing the new bone treat. I had a feeling they did not really enjoy chewing them as it was indeed a tiring job. Their jaws and teeth must be straining.

The next time we buy treats it may not be this type again. Try to observe how Elsa hide her treat from us. She was so afraid that we might snatch it from her so she found a little secret how to hide them.
























1 comments :

Homepage Here said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Post a Comment