Thursday, February 9, 2012

Exciting Fairytale Classics toys with McDonald's Happy Meal

So fast it's another day again. Ever since I got back from the West I've been dreaming to eat McDonald meal set. The first time I wanted to buy Gretel, I was told I could only buy this cute Fairytale Classics toy on February 9, 2012 which is today. Then I went to Boulevard and this time I failed again. When I reached there then only I realized there isn't any McDonald at Boulevard. How silly I was. After staying so many years nearby here I did not even know what fast food they have there. Then I had no choice but to postpone buying Gretel tomorrow during lunch time. After walking for quite a while at the food outlets I decided to eat at Kenny Rogers Restaurant. What I ordered? Just scroll down and the answer is there.



I was a bit disappointed to know that Gretel will only be able from February 9, 2012. Then I just had a simple Kolo Mee, Kuching famous noodles. Costs RM3.00. Cheap.



This was what I had. When the guy took the Kolo Mee to me, I wanted to laugh due to the decoration of meat balls. One at every corner. First time I am seeing how Kolo Mee was served. Regarding about the taste, well I gave it a pass. Not bad though. Instead of buying Gretel toy at RM3.00, I had this instead yesterday.


Roasted ¼ chicken with 1 side dish & 1 Kenny's Home-made Muffin.. Can't see the muffin? Actually I've eaten the muffin. Ha!ha! I chose orange flavor. After finishing the chicken I suddenly realized I did not have any drinks yet so I just asked for a glass of plain warm water.


In the beginning I ordered 2 pieces of chicken drumsticks with 1 side dish & 1 Kenny's Home-made Muffin @ RM14.90, but I was given Roasted ¼ chicken with 1 side dish & 1 Kenny's Home-made Muffin @ RM13.50 instead. Anyway it was okay, I finished and enjoyed the meal as I was very hungry at that time already and did not bother to ask further.
Bill:
Kenny's Special Quarter Meal (1) - 13.50
Kenny's Special Quarter Meal (1) - 13.50
----------
Sub Total: RM27.00
Service Charge (10%) RM 2.70
6% Govt Tax RM 1.62
------------
Total RM31.32
Rounding RM 0.02
------------
Total after Rounding RM31.30
Hope I can have lunch at McDonalds tomorrow. There are few outlets to choose. Which one should I go?
McDonald's Kuching
2nd Floor, Lot 268 - 269
Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
93100 Kuching
Tel : 082 - 237 288
Fax : 082 - 237 288

McDonald's Kuching II
Ground Floor, Shop Lot No. 12 & 13
3rd Mile
Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce
93250 Kuching
Tel : 082 - 246 488
Fax : 082 - 246 488

McDonald's Kuching International Airport
No. L103 - L106, Public Arrival Concourse,
Jalan Lapangan Terbang,
93728 Kuching, Sarawak
Tel : 082 - 628814
source: http://www.mcdonalds.com.my/

Till another post another time.

0 comments :

Post a Comment