Sunday, February 12, 2012

Marble will be leaving us


Marble will be leaving tomorrow. Soon she will have a new owner and a new name. Heard she will be shifting to her new home in Ipoh Garden South behind Pizza Hut. When can we see her again. Very slim chance we will be able to meet and play with her again. Thinking of Marble, my heart breaks. Will be missing her a lot but we could do nothing to avoid all this to happen. Although I love pets but we already have two lovely pets at home so we have no choice but to bid farewell to marble and hope she will be happy with her new owner. Fiona already taken many pictures of her for rememberance. I forgot to ask her to take a short clip of video of Marble. How could I not remember.
More about Marble our new friend in our neighborhood
When I first saw Marble I thought will can be neighbors for years and never came little to my mind that she will have to leave us to a new home. Have not given anything to Marble except for a bowl I used to put water for the Elles. Forgot to take a picture of the bowl. All it matters is we remember to take many pictures of Marble. Do not forget us, our dear new friend no matter where your new home is, okay!!













That will be all about Marble. I do not know when we will be seeing her again.

0 comments :

Post a Comment