Sunday, April 15, 2012

A visit to eCosway at RH Plaza, Kuching

Woke up early morning yesterday and I received a message from a friend telling me that I was invited to an official of eCosway opening on Sunday from 9.00 am onwards. I was very excited about it and I was wondering where the location is and I called Winston again and he told me yes at BDC RH plaza.

So I went to survey the place before going knowing that if I did the last minute searching for the place I would end up couldn't find the place at all. After I bought a nice glass jar of flowers to take it there for the opening, I searched for the place again and this time I found it. It is the place where I usually bought my cosway stuff. If I knew it is the same old place I always go I wouldn't have wanted to survey could have save some time napping at home but I am happy that I do not have to change the location to buy my things from cosway.

To those who wanted to buy any cosway items don't forget to pay a short visit to:
The address is:
Alice Wong Enterprise
eCosway
GF & 2nd Floor,
SL9911 Block 1,
66 Jalan Lapangan Terbang,
RH Plaza,
93250 Kuching.

This is the jar of flowers I bought at RM57.00 including the mini card and ribbon. Not a bad choice right as I always like buying cute stuff.

On April 15, 2012 - This was where I had my lunch. Buffet style food with quite many choices at ecosway there. Thank you Winston and Alice for the nice food.



Door gift for me as I entered the shop just now

I have not bought anything from there yet today. Will buy the apple juice and other household items this coming Friday. See you again eCosway at RH Plaza.

1 comments :

internetxp said...

Info yang bagus...kalau ada sesiapa berminat untuk membuka farmasi boleh lihat di sini http://permohonankedaiecoswayfarmasi.blogspot.com.

Boleh lihat dan tanya kalau berminat.

Post a Comment