Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I met Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Dr. Tony Fernandes on Board - April 2, 2012

Hello everyone who dropped by here. It was another travelling day for me back to the East. My flight was supposed to be 1.50pm to Kuching on April 2, 2012. But the flight was reshedulled to 2.25pm. I did not know why I was not upset at all due to the delay and I continue to wait patiently for the announcement to board.

As i went in the Ak5210 flight slightly after 2.00 pm I sat down and continue to wait again for the rest of the passengers to board. Then minutes before the departure, I thought I saw someone very familiar and guess what, I met Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Dr. Tony Fernandes. I remember the first few words I said to him was "So nice to meet you. First time I am seeing you". He is very friendly and before he got down the plane I took a photo with him. Thanks to one of the cabin crews who took the photo of us.

A photo with Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Dr. Tony Fernandes just before the departure time.


I wonder when will I have the opportunity to meet him again. April 2, 2012 is an unforgetable day for me.

0 comments :

Post a Comment