Thursday, October 10, 2013

Introducing Iris, my good friend

 
It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. Today I am going to write something brief about my new friend, Iris given by a good friend of mine on June 2, 2012. It has been three and half months since Iris has been staying with us. Time passes so quickly and before I realized, Iris will be 5 months old in two days time.
 
Let me tell you something about her. She is fierce, aggresive but  at times she is very obedient and will sit stilll to listen what I am trying to tell her.
 
Profile/Biography:

Name: Iris
Date of Birth: April 16, 2012
Mother's Name: Gah Teng (died of unknown sickness - sudden death when Iris was about two months old)
Father: Jungle dog
Name given by Fiona
Breed: Local
Markings/Colors: White with brown spots 
Health record: Demodicosis
Favourite color: Green
Favourite drink: Warm water
Dislike: Dog's cane, Left alone
Diet: Salmon & Lamb Meal with Rice Biscuits (Blackwood) mix with milk for breakfast and porridge for dinner.
Nap time: From 1.00 - 4.00 pm daily
Sleeping time: 12.30 am - 7.15am ( wakes up every now - she is a light sleeper

Iris will only bark at certain people whom she feels is dangerous or unsafe to her. She don't bark at cats.
Her response when she sees me taking treats to feed her.

She will not disturb us whenever we have our meals. She will just sit somewhere to wait for her turn and when will her turn be? She knows whenever it's her dinner time. After the opening theme of the sinetron after 7.00 pm she will start barking non stop until she sees her food. She finished eating and did everything she needs to do in less than 20 minutes. That's what is so special about her. She will try not to let me wait.

There's really a lot more about her but I just do not know how to put in words over here. Will post more photos of her from time to time whenever I can. Till another post.

More pictures of her today 

0 comments :

Post a Comment