Friday, October 11, 2013

IRIS, my daily alarm clock

Nowadays I hardly have enough sleep as Iris will be giving me morning call at the same time each morning. But today she woke me up extremely early, about 6.10am. I wonder if she was hungry or just did not have a good night sleep last night. Could it be she can sense that we are taking her to the vet for Heart Pro jab?

She did not scratch much this morning, again I assume she doesn't want to take allergy medicine. But all this is just what I thought. Time is passing so quickly without me realizing. I'm a bit hungry now. Will just steam the "Lo Mai Kai" that we bought yesterday at one of the stalls. Hope it tasted better than the last time.

Will get ready her cargo cage to put in the car soon. Till another time.

0 comments :

Post a Comment