Friday, November 8, 2013

Mamee Chef Curry Laksa Flavour as first meal on a sunny morning - How to make instant noodles?

Another morning again after 24 hours. As I was looking in the kitchen of  what I could have for breakfast this morning. Found a packet of (ramen) Mamee Chef Curry Laksa Flavour/Perisa Kari Laksa hiding in between the rest of the instant noodles arranged nicely in a tupperware. After reading the ingredients I started to cook, and in few minutes the noodles are ready to be serve. Add an egg to get extra flavour from the soup. While I was eating, I found some mini "tau fu pok"... ohh they were such cutie. Never seen such small "tau fu pok" before.


How to make instant noodles? The answer is here

 If we use the correct ways and timing when cooking instant noodles, we will definately enjoy the masterpiece of the noodles and the taste will turn out yumm! Happy trying.

Special thanks/credits to: http://www.wikihow.com/ and all sources

0 comments :

Post a Comment