Monday, November 11, 2013

Simple recipe for two meals - Dark soya sauce boneless chicken with eggs cooked in dried chillies and curry leaves

Boneless chicken cooked in dried chillies and curry leaves.

Last night before I went to bed, I asked myself if I should cook the following day. Did not realized I already dozed off before I could thought of anything yet.

When I woke up this morning, I looked at the sky and it was quite gloomy. Feeling lazy to to buy groceries at Boulevard Hypermarket although it is very near our place so I thought I might find something in the kitchen and fridge to cook. I was a little happy when I saw two pieces of boneless drumsticks in the freezer that I bought from Ta Kiong at The Spring last Wednesday. Hope they are still fresh for me to cook. I searched for the ingredients that were available and I found:

1. some dried curry leaves (forgot how long they have been in the fridge drawer
2. some left over young ginger.
3. carrot
4. chicken sausages in the freezer.
5. eggs

Then I took out some dried chillies and two big onions as the main ingredients.

After an hour this is the new recipe i invented. Dark soya sauce boneless chicken with eggs cooked in dried chillies/big onions/carrots and curry leaves.


0 comments :

Post a Comment